Monday, June 9, 2008

I figured if I was going to be gone for awhile I would probably need to charge my cell phone, laptop and iPod and plug in my heated vest and grips. So... I ordered a Centek fuse box. My father-in-law and I spent an afternoon rewiring most of the bike for all the goodies.

Now the bike's charging system doesn't have enough juice to power everything at once, but if I only run a few things at once I am good to go. I also added a set of PIAA's for better hallway vision. Having the fuse box sure did clean up the rats nest that was going on. I also wired my tank bag so the personal items, such as a cell phone, can charge inside my tank bag. Works sweet!

One step closer everyday!!







1 comment:

cg said...

Nate......I hope you have better luck on your journey than I am having trying to post my comments to you. Here we go again. Hope it takes.

I LOVE your blogspot. Great pictures. Awesome job, Lisa!!!

I am so proud of you, Nathan, and very excited for you too.

Have a great journey with Zack. See the wonder of God all around you and be safe.

I look forward to reading all about it as you make your posts along the way and I promise to keep you safe in my prayers and in my heart all the way there and back.

Blessings and travel mercies, my son. Sweet memories too.

You are much loved. mom